BePure Two is an advanced daily probiotic, specially formulated by Ben Warren to provide your body with a powerful dose of beneficial bacteria to support you in building up an army of beneficial gut bacteria for optimal gut health that then supports our overall great health.
BEPURE TWO SUPPORTS
- Gut Issues and Overall Gut Health
- Low Immunity
- Mood Dysregulation & Anxiousness
- Lower Digestive Health
- Sugar Cravings
- Skin Problems, like eczema
- Autoimmune Disease & Suppressed Immunity
- Food Allergies or Sensitivities
- May help support blood sugar management
BePure Two can be combined with any other BePure products but it is most effective when combined with BePure Gut Assist. Both of these products are available in the BePure Gut Health Pack which is a value bundle to help boost your upper and lower gut health.
BePure Two is an advanced daily probiotic containing 19 strains of beneficial bacteria and a minimum of 30 billion viable bacteria per serving. This powerful dose of beneficial bacteria is packed into a slow release capsule, scientifically designed to take two hours to break down, ensuring the viable bacteria in each serving reaches the most beneficial stage of the intestinal tract.
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
19 strains of beneficial bacteria including key strains of;
- Saccharomyces boulardii
How do I take it?
BePure Two is packed with a powerful combination of 19 different strains of bacteria at 30 billion viable bacteria per serve in a slow release capsule that ensures the bacteria make their way to your lower intestinal tract. To enable these bacteria to have the optimal effect it is recommended BePure Two be taken daily, away from food.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE
2 x capsules a day. One 30 minutes prior to your first meal and 2 hours after your last meal of the day.
- Not suitable for those with with yeast intolerance or allergy.
- Suitable to take when pregnant and breastfeeding.
- BePure Two is stable at room temperature; however, refrigerating it may increase shelf life. Refrigeration is recommended if room temperature exceeds 30ºC.
- If you currently experience or have any of the following conditions, please contact the BePure team before choosing BePure Two to determine whether it is right for you at this time:
- SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) or SIFO (Small Intestinal Fungal Overgrowth)
- Following a low FODMAP diet
- Significant gut dysfunction including Crohns, Ulcerative Colitis, Peptic ulcer(s), active H. Pylori infection, Barretts Oesophagus, Diverticulitis or any other gastrointestinal pathology. It is recommended for these conditions, to first check with your medical professional that this product is right for you.
- All BePure nutritional support products are supplementary to and not a replacement for a quality, whole foods diet.
- Distributed by BePure Health Ltd, Hawke's Bay Operation Centre, Napier.
- Always read the label and use as directed.