Eve Queen V is a premium probiotic with scientifically studied strains such as L.Rhamnosus HN001™ and L.Acidophilus La-14® for easy ‘down there’ care and gut health. If the itches and niggles of thrush or BV nag at you more than you’d like, or if your gut health is something to be less than desired, the carefully chosen strains in Queen V will be your new BFFs to keep things calm, clear and carefree.
Amount per serving
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001™ - 6 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14® - 9 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019™ - 10 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® - 1 billion CFU
- Total CFU per cap: 26 billion CFU
Hypromellose (capsule) - Acid Resistant, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide .
Queen V utilises a Slow Release Capsule to help deliver the probiotics beyond the stomach acid.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule 30 minutes prior to your first meal or 2 hours after your last meal of the day.
- Children: 1 capsule per day from age 6+
If taking in conjunction with antibiotics and/or antifungal drugs, take Eve Queen V at least two hours after medication.